Extending its comprehensive education, primary education is guided in overriding principles for each student, respecting and providing opportunities for thedevelopment of skills that every human being is capable of expanding. In this way material will apply:
- Promote the development of intellectual autonomy, social creativity and ability to search.
- Expand the capacity of oral and written communication in three languages (English, Portuguese and Spanish) through the functional use of language.
- Expand the mental capacity of logical-mathematical, and scientific and technological interest.
- Developing the moral autonomy, understood as an assimilation of the values discussed, analyzed and consciously chosen.
- Increase the involvement of students with their own individual and collective growth,proactively and showing interest in participating with responsibility, cooperation, friendship and respect.